Learn more about Big Goose Egg games – the best ones out there and some sneak peeks at the new stuff coming out.
- Guano! – Imagine this… You are a bird, flying over a park. There’s some guy sitting on a park bench with the sun glistening off of his bald head. You just finished some high-fiber bird seed. And quite frankly, you can’t resist. (Who could?)
- H2Whoooa! – You are a water droplet and you have to navigate a maze while avoiding enemies of hot fire and chilling ice. You have to roll past open drains and thirsty sponges. And you only have a little bit of time to gather as many gold coins as you can before you drop through to the next level… or you’ll be like, “Whoa!”
- Hospital Invaders – Bacterial invaders are descending on your hospital. And depending on what you do, you will either wipe them out or make them stronger. Fight off MRSA, C. Diff, E. coli, Enterococcus, Pseudomonas, and other hospital pathogens before they colonize and infect your skin, your patient, and the rest of the hospital.
- Musical Hares – Musical chairs in the forest with a bunch a furry little animals. Sounds cute, right? Not so fast. These guys are a little feisty and quite competitive. Cute and cuddly on the outside, but a mean streak on the inside. Pull from your own iTunes library if you want.
- Squirtzles – Do you remember those awesome handheld games from the 70s?… you know, those ones you had to fill with water through a little plugged hole at the top? Yeah, those… where you push the button and the water squirts up some little rings or balls. Well, Squirtzles brings those games to the 21st Century. And for crying out loud, don’t add any water.
- Many More – Coming Soon